Bike Betty is a fun, inspirational girls weekend away, mountain biking the smooth flowing ‘Bundadung’ Tathra Trails. You will learn and improve your skills and build CONFIDENCE on and off your bike.
Tathra is the perfect setting to revive the spirit, get confident on your bike, be present with yoga, and maybe add a SUP or a surf in, plus catch up with friends, staying in beachside accommodation. All you need is the desire to get better on your bike and the will to escape. You will return a more confident and focused mountain biker with a more relaxed, open body and mind.
Delivered by certified instructors who are passionate and experienced local girls enthusiastic to take you to new levels both on your bike and in your yoga practice. It doesn't matter what level of rider you are, you will progress your bike skills on a Bike Betty weekend. These weekends can be tailored to your group.
- 2 x ½ day mountain bike skills sessions with Qualified Mountain Bike Instructor
- 1 guided mountain bike ride
- 2 yoga classes, sunrise, sunset, beachside.
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners - local produce and seafood, healthy breakfasts of local eggs, fruit, muesli, sourdough and fresh juice! Great coffee shop next door!
- 2 nights’ accommodation.
Cost: $450 per person (incl GST)
What to Bring: A mountain bike in good working order, couple of changes of mountain bike riding gear (there is a washing machine if needed), helmet, gloves, rain jacket, riding shoes and knee and elbow pads if you have them although not essential. CamelBak or equivalent, water bottle cage - carrying of water is essential.
Bathers, bikini, togs, swimmers (whatever you call them!), beach towel. Yoga gear and mat (if you have) and whatever gear to go for a walk on the beach or around town.
Bike Betty now invites local Tathra and surrounds ladies to be a part of the vibe by joining in with the mountain bike skills sessions and the Saturday night dinner at Tathra Beach Cafe.
- 2x 1/2 day mountain bike skills sessions on Tathra Trails held Saturday and Sunday morning and 1 approx 2 hour Sat afternoon ride. Sessions includes skill development in body position, braking and gearing, line selection, downhill position, uphill technique, obstacles, cornering and individual coaching.
- Saturday lunch
- Option to join the Saturday night dinner at Tathra Beach Cafe.
Cost: $150 per person, lunch only,
$180 per person, Lunch and dinner included.