Who Are We?
Aaron Bashford is the new store owner!
Aaron's working origins started in the automotive mechanical industry, after 2 years he was "frenzy whipped" by his passion for mountain biking to change paths. The next 8 years were spent in the Onya Bike Civic Canberra store, the first 8 as the busy workshop manager, the last 2 years as the store manager, before the lure of the sea change and the Tathra trails enticed him to our special town. Aaron has maintained the bikes of some of Australia's best mountain bike racers, his mechanical skills, wealth of industry knowledge and all round Mr Nice Guy have ensured that as he hits the waves these days to embrace his new passions for surfing and stand up paddling, the locals are happy to share their waves and knowledge with him.
Bronwyn Dovey is also the store owner.
Justin Roscoe is our newest full time bike mechanic/sales person.
Josh Johnson is the very tall, extremely helpful young man you would have encountered in the shop.
Josh has been supporting the team here since he was 14 years old. Over this time Josh has absorbed every tip of information possible to make him a wealth of technical bike knowledge. In 2015 Josh completed his local schooling, so he has head off to university in Canberra. He will be a huge asset to any bike store that grabs him and hopefully you will see him back in Tathra Beach & Bike every uni holidays.
Stacey Miller is the happy ball of energy helping out in the store.
Stacey has moved on to develop her own business, but is still around to help out when she can. Stacey lives for adventures. She is a rider and paddle boarder, and loves to help others get involved in these sports.
- Bike Retail - TREK & SCOTT bikes, bike parts, bike accessories, bike clothing
- Surf Retail - Stand Up Paddle Boards, beginners surf boards, snorkelling gear, beach necessities, casual clothing
- Hire - kids bikes, adults mountain bikes, surf boards, stand up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, wetsuits
- Service - Experienced bike mechanic 7 days a week, trail information, local knowledge
What do we Offer:
- 2016 Aaron and Bron take over as the new owners of Tathra Beach & Bike
- 2015 Tathra based Clean Energy for Eternity wins Green Globe Award
- 2014 Tathra Community Solar Farm established with funds raised from the Tathra MTB Enduro
- 2014 South Coast Tourism Awards - Silver Winner
- 2013 South Coast Tourism Awards - Gold Winner
- 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards - Gold Winner
- 2011 First Tathra Mountain Bike Enduro
- 2003 - Opened and still going strong