Who Are We?
Aaron Bashford is the new store owner!
Aaron's working origins started in the automotive mechanical industry, after 2 years he was "frenzy whipped" by his passion for mountain biking to change paths. The next 8 years were spent in the Onya Bike Civic Canberra store, the first 8 as the busy workshop manager, the last 2 years as the store manager, before the lure of the sea change and the Tathra trails enticed him to our special town. Aaron has maintained the bikes of some of Australia's best mountain bike racers, his mechanical skills, wealth of industry knowledge and all round Mr Nice Guy have ensured that as he hits the waves these days to embrace his new passions for surfing and stand up paddling, the locals are happy to share their waves and knowledge with him.
- Bike Retail - TREK, SPECIALIZED, SANTA CRUZ & SCOTT bikes, bike parts, bike accessories, bike clothing
- Surf Retail - Stand Up Paddle Boards, beginners surf boards, snorkelling gear, beach necessities, casual clothing
- Hire - kids bikes, adults mountain bikes, surf boards, stand up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, wetsuits
- Service - Experienced bike mechanic 7 days a week, trail information, local knowledge
What do we Offer:
- 2016 Aaron and Bron take over as the new owners of Tathra Beach & Bike
- 2015 Tathra based Clean Energy for Eternity wins Green Globe Award
- 2014 Tathra Community Solar Farm established with funds raised from the Tathra MTB Enduro
- 2014 South Coast Tourism Awards - Silver Winner
- 2013 South Coast Tourism Awards - Gold Winner
- 2012 South Coast Tourism Awards - Gold Winner
- 2011 First Tathra Mountain Bike Enduro
- 2003 - Opened and still going strong