Jane Corben has been teaching Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga and Yin yoga since she opened her own studio in Jindabyne in 2014.
Her desire to teach evolved after over 30 years of practice, her first exposure in India at an ashram in 1978 at the age of 18. Jane has been inspired by many teachers and styles. She has travelled extensively exploring yoga studios around the globe. The moving meditation practice of Ashtanga and todays modern vinyasa flows have been instrumental in creating her unique style, balanced with the depth of Yin practices.
- 2014 - Level 1 teacher training with Duncan Peak, Power Living, Australia’s biggest teacher training school.
- 2014 - Advanced assisting training with Power Living
- 2014 - Yin training with Power Living
- 2015 - Yin training with Jo McPhee
- 2015 - Level 2 teacher training with Nicole Walsh, from InYoga
Contact Jane on 0403 033 170 to enquire about yoga, ranging from private instruction to retreats.